Apply health and safety risk assessment to a job role
People credited with this unit standard are able to:
- Describe the principles of health and safety risk assessment;
- Apply health and safety risk assessment to a job role in accordance with regulatory requirements and industry good practice.
- Identify hazards.
- Assess risks in a workplace.
- Identify control measures to manage risk.
- Identify methods to monitor managed risks.
- Identify methods to review the risk management process
Manage risks to maintain a safe workplace!
BOOK ONLINE NOW for Early Bird Rates
This unit standard replaced unit standard 17602 and unit standard 25046.
$173.84 + gst per person (no additional credit fee applies)
NZQA Course Modules and Credits
|30265||Unit||Apply health and safety risk assessment to a job role||8 Credits|
Book a Course