Wheels, Tracks and Rollers endorsements (W,T,R)
If you drive a special-type vehicle in public areas, you must have a W, T or R endorsement on your driver licence.
- The R endorsement is for vehicles that run on rollers.
- The T endorsement is for vehicles that run on self-laying tracks.
- The W endorsement is for vehicles that run on wheels that aren’t forklifts, passenger vehicles, tractors, fire engines, trade vehicles or vehicle recovery service vehicles.
The course includes both theory and practical components and is completed in a half day (4 hours)
- Participant must hold a full class 1 licence
- Experience on relevant machine or having completed Machine Operator – Introduction
Once you have completed the approved course you will be given a certificate (the certificate is not a valid endorsement on your licence). You must take this to an NZTA licensing agent (VTNZ or AA) and have your endorsement(s) put on your licence.
BOOK ONLINE NOW for Early Bird Rates
$355 + gst per person (no additional credit fee applies)
NZQA Course Modules and Credits
|16701||Unit||Demonstrate knowledge and skills for driving on a road for endorsement W (wheels)||3 Credits|
|16701||Unit||Demonstrate knowledge and skills for driving on a road for endorsement R (rollers)||3 Credits|
|16703||Unit||Demonstrate knowledge and skills for driving on a road for endorsement T (tracks)||3 Credits|